Wednesday, May 6, 2009

mas photos
























































Photos in order of appearance: 1. White faced cappuchin monkey on my way to work 2. Picture of the student union on campus 3. My 2nd homestay house 4. The finca (farm) at my 2nd homestay 5. View of the sunset over the gulf of nicoya from my teachers' house 6. My homestay sister Mariangel and her cousin Brandon 7. Self-taken portrain of me with a HUGE tree with an incredible root formation 8. Blue crowned mot-mot (light is bad but these birds are beautifully colored) 8. Me with 2 tico friends (not going to attempt to spell names here..) 11. Yard/medicinal plant garden at my 2nd homestay

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kimmy Sounds like you're having an amazing time in Costa Rica!! I'm so jealous it looks beautiful and your experiences make me want to travel. Greece is still awaiting lol..

    We all miss you from home! I keep telling Tom about the BoilerMaker and how it stinks you won't get back in time but we should run a race shortly after that if you want! Oh and I expect you to make me some amazing Costa Rican food since you love it so much and I happen to be an excellent eater :) Hope you're having fun! Miss you!

    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete